• The 2019 new coronavirus pneumonia (NCP), or “COVID-19”, was discovered for the 2019 Wuhan Viral Pneumonia case in China and was named by the World Health Organization on January 12, 2020.
• Coronaviruses are enveloped RNA viruses that are distributed broadly among humans, other mammals and birds and cause respiratory, enteric, hepatic and neurological diseases
DIAQUICK COVID-19 AG FEATURES
• In-vitro immunochromatographic assay
• Rapid, qualitative detection of nucleocapsid protein antigen from SARS-CoV-2
• Swab from the nasopharynx